Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Number One

My first ever blog.. i only really understood what a blog actually meant a few weeks ago, how sad is that? That's my next sign that i'm getting old.. not the first. The first was the crooked back and aching joints, the next was the head full of grey hair. I've just turned 28...is my life over?

I've recently become kind of obsessed about looking for puppies for sale and/or adoption. We already have a gorgeous puppy, Boston, but there's something telling me i need another one. I don't know if it's because i'm (human baby) clucky, because Boston is so bored she needs a play-friend, or because i want another peeing, chewing, bratty little cutie pie trotting around the house? I've just kind of developed all of these sad guilty feelings towards animals since getting Boston...i can't even watch animal shows on TV for fear of setting off some kind of emotional breakdown. "nooooooooooo the doggy has a sore eye...nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"
I don't think i even have this strong an emotional bond towards humans. Ahh well, i guess it will all come down to whether i catch Ants in a clucky moment as to whether he'll agree to get another puppy....ORRR a baby???? hehe :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogger Land pretty lady!

    (As opposed to Blooger Land like I kept typing.)

    -Anthony

    ReplyDelete